Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekends in Italy

Spent the last weekend on the Amalfi Coast - what an asbolutely stunning weekend. The view is something that can't be explained by words, and pictures don't really even capture the essence of it. Generally speaking, I'm not much for the touristy destinations, but my last two weekends at Cinque Terre and Amalfi were visits to tourist destinations that I absolutely loved.

I'm not sure where economics factors into any of this, I just felt like mentioning that these are two places you must visit at some point in your life.

No comments:

Compared with the totality of knowledge which is continually utilized in the evolution of a dynamic civilization, the difference between the knowledge that the wisest and that which the most ignorant individual can deliberately employ is comparatively insignificant. ~Fredrich Hayek in The Constitution of Liberty